Contact details: Federation Geido Tao Chi Kihon
Address: Toekomststraat 40, 3940 Hechtel-Eksel, Belgium
Telephone: +32 11 73 17 87
By accessing and using the website you explicitly agree with the following general conditions.
Intellectual property rights
The contents of this site, including the brands, logos, drawings, data, product or company names, texts, images, etc. are protected by intellectual rights and belong to the Federation Geido Tao Chi Kihon or entitled third parties.
Limitation of liability
The information on the website is of a general nature. The information is nog adapted to personal or specific circumstances, and can therefore not be considered as personal, professional or legal advice to the user. Federation Geido Tao Chi Kihon makes every effort to ensure that the information provided is complete, correct, accurate and up-to-date. Despite these efforts, inaccuracies may occur in the information provided. If the information provided contains inaccuracies or if certain information on or via the website is unavailable, Federation Geido Tao Chi Kihon will make every effort to rectify this as quickly as possible. Federation Geido Tao Chi Kihon cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the information on this website. If you find inaccuracies in the information made available, you can contact the site manager. The contents of the website (including links) can be adapted, modified or supplemented at any time without notice or notification. Federation Geido Tao Chi Kihon gives no guarantees for the proper functioning of the website and can in no way be held liable for a malfunction or temporary unavailability of the website or for any kind of damage, direct or indirect, that would arise from acces to or use of the website. Federation Geido Tao Chi Kihon can under no circumstances be held liable, in any way whatsoever, directly or indirectly, without limitation, of all losses, work interruptions, damage to programs or other data on the computer system, equipment, software or others of the user. The website may contain hyperlinks to websites or pages of third parties, or indirectly refer to them. Placing links to these websites or pages in no way implies an implicit approval of their content. Federation Geido Tao Chi Kihon explicitly declares that it has no control over the content or other characteristics of these websites and can in no case be held liable for their content or characteristics or for an other form of damage caused by their use.
Belgian law applies to this site.
Federation Geido Tao Chi Kihon places great value on your privacy and the protection of your personal data.
In this privacy statement we want to provide clear and transparent information about how we handle personal data.We make every effort to ensure your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. In all cases, Federation Geido Tao Chi Kihon complies with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (also known as GDPR).
This implies that:
- we process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided, these purposes and type of personal data are described in this Privacy Statement;
- processing your personal data is limited to only those data that are necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- we will ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- we have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- we will not transfer personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
- we are aware of your rights as an involved person with regard to your personal data, to make you aware of this and to respect it.
We are aware that we are responsible for the processing of your personal data. If, after reading our privacy statement, or in a more general sense, you have questions about this or wish to contact us, please contact us using the above contact details. Your personal data are processed by Federation Geido Tao Chi Kihon for the following purposes and legal grounds:
- to register you as a member of Federation Geido Tao Chi Kihon
- to participate / register for training courses and meetings of Federation Geido Tao Chi Kihon and to make attendance lists for this purpose
- to make a certificate of participation available to participants
- to make information about seminars / training courses available in the password protected member area of our website
- to be able to download products from the website of Federation Geido Tao Chi Kihon
- sending newsletters and invitations
- to be able to tailor our support to your needs
We may store, collect, and process the following personal data for for the following purposes:
- identification data: name, first name, address, e-mail address
- personal characteristics: gender, date of birth
- individual graduations: in Chi Ryu Aiki-Jitsu, Okinawa Kobudo, Iaido and Jodo
The data is not processed by external organizations. We may provide the data that you give to us to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the above described purposes. For example, we use a third party (processor) for:
- taking care of the internet environment (web hosting);
- to provide insurance for the members of the Honbu Dojo.
We never pass on personal data to processors (other parties) than those with whom we have concluded a processing agreement. With these parties (processors), we of course make the necessary arrangements to ensure the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not pass on the provided data to third parties unless this is legally required and / or permitted, such as for example in the context of a police or judicial investigation. We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us permission for this. This permission can be withdrawn at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing for its cancellation.
We do not provide personal data to parties located outside the EU.
We only process personal data of persons younger than 18 years if written permission has been given by the parent or legal representative.
Federation Geido Tao Chi Kihon does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law. Federation Geido Tao Chi Kihon will not keep the data for longer than 20 years.
The following appropriate technical and organizational measures have been taken to protect personal data against unlawful processing:
- all persons who are able to access your data on behalf of Federation Geido Tao Chi Kihon are obliged to maintain confidentiality;
- we use a username and password policy on all our systems;
- we make back-ups of the personal data in order to be able to repair these in case of physical or technical incidents;
- we regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- our executive board (chairman, secretary, treasurer) has been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
You have the right to access, copy, adapt or delete the personal data that we have received. Via the above address you can contact us for this.
You can also lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data (or a part of it) by us or by one of our processors.
You also have the right to have the information provided by us transferred to yourself or, by your assignment, directly to another party. We can ask you to identify you before we can respond to the aforementioned requests. If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly. You always have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (GBA):
Federation Geido Tao Chi Kihon can change the privacy statement at any time. The last change was made on May 20, 2018 .